The newsletter of the APPN
We would like to inform you, via the APPN newsletter, of changes and developments that affect our association. Some of the information will be related to the evolution of our insurance policies.
The 2016 results
In 2016, APPN paid 15.3 million euros in compensation to its members:
- 6 Life representing 1.5 million euros over the year
- 30 Definitive Loss Of Licence representing 7.7 million euros over the year
- 140 Temprary Loss Of Licence/month representing 6.1 million euros over the year
The association fee
As the Association fee of APPN has not changed since 2011, the Board of Directors has decided to increase it on 1 July 2017.
- Members of an approved trade union: the monthly fee increases from 2 to 3 euros
- Members who are members of a non-approved trade union: the monthly fee increases from 5 to 7 euros
- Non-members: monthly membership fee increases from 10 to 13 euros
The Board of Directors of the APPN
A new Board of Directors will be put in place in june 2017 as well as a new Bureau.
Captain Daniel Riboud - President of the APPN